Meet the new guy in the office, our in house graphic designer and all round creative wizard, Matteo Russo. Don't let his tender years fool you, this dynamo has more creative flair and tech knowledge than his fresh face would suggest. We needed an expert in branding, typography, graphics, UX, web design just as a start off and lucky for us, Matteo is now a part of our team.
Meet our visual communicator, Matteo!
Hello and welcome to Bridge Learning Tech's hotseat, don't be nervous!
1. What made you want to be a designer?
I enjoy creating and wanted to get paid doing something I love – stock answer but it's actually true
2. Did you draw all the time at school?
Not that I remember
3. So when did you know you were artistic?
I've got Lego to thank for that, many hours spent sitting on my bedroom floor
creating with the colourful bricks
4. What's the craziest campaign you've worked on?
Umm, does my sister's Year 6 disco poster count?
Professionally I've worked on some great campaigns but with some crazy
You'll fit right in here then
5. Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?
Huge corner office in an eco- friendly city in a world that's reversed climate
6. Where are you happiest?
Riding my bike
7. Tell us something we don't know about you
I once ran 100 miles in 24 hours
8. What 3 things annoy you the most?
• Bad wif
• Frozen screens
• Low batteries
9. Cake or chocolate?
10. Car or bike?
11. Mac or PC?
12. Dogs or cats?
Dogs, I have two French bulldogs
13. Bath or London?
Bath for sure
14. How are you finding your colleagues so far?
Inspirational, hilarious, intelligent, hard-working, dedicated, emotionally
intelligent.....(is that enough?)
15. What new technology most excites you?
Excites and terrifes in equal measures – driverless cars
Thanks Matteo and welcome to Bridge Learning Tech, we won't make you do