Blockchain projects for global public and state e-services on a scale of a country, with subsequent transition to e-government model while assuring democracy, political stability, human and civil rights, laws and regulations implementation, transparency, openness, anti-corruption and integrity.
- State and public registers (e.g., land and property registers), databases, compendiums, records management
- Digital Identity (e-identity) management, ownership validation, fraud prevention
- E-voting, government & non-profit transparency
- Taxes, legislation & regulations
- State purchase contracts and budget management
- Government services, etc.